Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
This CRM Marketing Executive is responsible for assisting in the development of the online marketing strategy for all Beauty Franchise Brands. You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content for every Brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Propose new channels and capabilities to enable on the Marketing tool, given the Brands' maturity
- Support in the logic set-up of the Marketing tool and its capabilities for all Beauty Franchises Brands
- Implement the Marketing Automation strategies for all Beauty Franchises Brands
- Assist in the definition of Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers within each Brand
- Create content for each Brand related to customer and Brand milestones and in line with the Customer Journey
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines
- Guarantee optimal development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior
- Ensure a 360 alignment between the social media, e-commerce, retail, and triggered communication strategies to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels
- Segment database to ensure relevance to customers and optimal use of the budget in each campaign
- Develop, execute, and track the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns to provide recommendations on how to optimize Brands' communication
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new tools, and ensure the Brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Support in the development of any activity related to 1:1 communication with customers
What you'll need to succeed:
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with SalesForce or similar tools
- Be a team player
- Strong stakeholder communication
- Creative mindset
- Analytical thinker
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.