Job description / Role
The main purpose of this job is to
- Understand customers’ needs to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and happiness.
- Ensure effective and efficient support of CRM activities related to customer data maintenance which includes maintenance of a clean and accurate customer database.
- Assist in CRM administrative tasks, data storage and archiving.
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university
- 4+ years in similar field
- Experience in working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions is highly preferable.
About the Company
Department of Planning and Development - Trakhees is deemed the regulatory arm of Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation in Dubai and the agency responsible for licensing and regulating business in special development zones and areas.
Department of Planning and Development - Trakhees consists of five main departments:
- Civil Engineering Department
- Licensing Department
- Inspection Department
- Innovation and Excellence Department
- Business Support Department
This Department started the implementation of its business in 2009, following the issuance of a decree by His Highness, the Ruler of Dubai, No. 22, with respect to supervising the infrastructure, providing it with public services, as well as imposing, defining and collecting fees of such services in special development zones. This Decree stipulated and stated that services of 'Trakhees' shall include lands, complexes and areas owned by Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation, Dubai World or entities and subsidiaries of any of them in Dubai or those located within the scope of their jurisdiction and authority, in areas defined by Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation, or areas identified under a legislation issued by the Ruler of Dubai, including, but not limited to, Nakheel, Limitless, Dubai Maritime City, Investment, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC).