Job description / Role
The CRM & Quality Control Manager is responsible for managing, structuring and architecting the CRM system, planning and delivering CRM strategies, collecting and analyzing leads data, report-generation and making recommendations based on the results. Is also responsible for assigning leads and following them up with the sales and leasing teams and ensuring customer satisfactions and loyalty over customer lifecycle.
Managing and coaching the customer relations team to ensure customer communication, documentation, payment collection targets are meet.
• Structure the CRM activities to maximize KPI achievement, ROI, and measurable business impact.
• Planning & delivering CRM strategies to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty over customer life cycle.
• Assess and improve the usage of the CRM platform, and automate daily tasks.
• Define ongoing CRM strategies in order to enhance the weekly/monthly/annual departmental calendars.
• Define the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy program.
• Manage campaign offers exclusive for CRM and coordinate the execution with internal teams.
• Conduct post-campaign analytics for the purpose of realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
• Managing the sales operation’s function, ensuring all the sales documentation and oversee the issuance of important contracts, booking, reservations and sales purchase agreements and payments collection are met and as per company’s standards.
• Ensure the database is segmented effectively for the targeted marketing activities.
• Working closely with all departments and functions to ensure smooth CRM operations.
• Develop new policies and procedures pertaining to leads management, customer service & CRM.
• Customize and pull engagement and marketing reports from the CRM, and analyses reports
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in customer relationship management, retention marketing or lifecycle marketing preferably Real Estate.
• At least 2 years of experience in leading teams in a similar position and have learned to create strong teams which you lead by example with your enthusiastic and positive attitude.
• You have a background of leveraging complex data sets to understand how to optimize actions toward target goals, understand market trends and see opportunities for growth.
• You have experience with CRM solutions and automation software.
• You are data driven and know how to use this to your advantage to build insights and improve future campaigns
• Very strong attention to detail.
• You have a love of finding out of the box ways to solve problems and building.
• You have high user empathy.
• Bilingual (Arabic & English proficiency).
About the Company
Tilal Properties is a joint venture between Sharjah Asset Management and Eskan Real Estate Development LLC to focus on the establishment, development and management of real estate projects in Sharjah. The vision of Tilal Properties is founded in the developmental boom achieved by Sharjah under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Dr Sultan bin Mohamed Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Sharjah. Tilal Properties plans to develop a series of high-quality real estate projects in Sharjah.
Call Center Supervisor
Customer Happiness Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service & Supply Chain Specialist
Customer Services Manager - Food Production
A Leading Retail Company In UAE