Job description / Role
Objectives: The role is responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with client/ stakeholders on a day to day basis, ensuring all requirements are met on time and as per project requirements. The role includes all activities of the sales cycle, from prospecting and lead generation to closing sales deals. The job holder will be involved in networking with stakeholders of construction projects and transforming opportunities into orders
- Customer Relationship Management – maintain effective communication with all stake holders with respect to various projects/opportunities
- Monitor CRM activities and provide updates via CRM to reflect opportunity status across the sales cycle.
- Communicate with direct & indirect customers, both external & internal.
- Develop and maintain an updated database of opportunity stakeholders.
- Target opportunities for customer engagement and sales prospects
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales and forecasting future revenue
- Ensuring that contact details of key stakeholders for notable opportunities have been entered in CRM – client, consultant, main contractors and fabricators.
- Ensuring the related quotation is uploaded in CRM
- Identifying and entering in the CRM missing contact details of key stakeholders for notable opportunities
- Highlighting stagnant opportunities (e.g. opportunities with no updates for more than 2 weeks) to the sales team and management
- Troubleshooting project stage (tender/JIH), purchase time frame, project category (hot/warm/cold/expected)
- Communication on quotation feedback from fabricators in relation to competition for some assigned opportunities
- Closing quotations for fabricators who are not pursuing the opportunity and following up on shortlisted fabricators
- Sweeping through opportunities periodically and cleaning the list
- Requesting email campaigns or presentations to specific opportunity stakeholders
- Perform additional assignments as per supervisor's direction.
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Sun-Thu, 9am - 6pm
Gross monthly base salary: AED 5,000
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
Nature and length of previous experience:
- 2 years experience on the same role - preferably in the Construction Industry
- Technical knowledge & experience in facade design, aluminium windows & accessories, aluminium doors & accessories, curtain walls, shading systems (Pergolas), rilings & fences, office glass partitions. Expertise in CRM software
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Excellent communication skills and Business-savvy
- Young, energetic, activity oriented, goal driven, self motivated
- Proactive, detail-oriented candidates who can finish tasks within tight deadlines.
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.