Job description / Role
We are working with a large and trusted eye wear accessories company in the Middle East, looking for a CRM Specialist to join their team in Dubai. They are seeking for someone with experience in executing and developing brand value propositions to targeted customer segments.
As a CRM Specialist, you will:
- Assist in driving customer engagement, acquisition, retention and overall communication strategies
- Improve overall customer experience by optimizing journey and touchpoints (e-commerce, online, social, omni-channel, retail, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in planning and execution of CRM campaigns – e.g. email and content marketing strategy
- Work closely with Analytics in gathering key insights on customer preferences; use these insights to drive retention and loyalty, and gain key audience segments
- Monitor product / sales performance, and reporting
- Keep abreast with new CRM technologies and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years’ experience in the same capacity, preferably in E-Commerce
- Experience in customer life-cycle management, executing loyalty programs, direct marketing campaigns, email marketing, eCommerce / digital marketing (emails, social, online content, banners)
- Strong planning, communication, presentation, reporting, and analytical skills
- Highly creative with strong copy-writing skills
- Well-organized and can work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company is willing to provide an attractive salary, plus great benefits.
If you think that you have what it takes to take on a new challenge, then apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing and PR Coordinator