Job description / Role
- Define and implement a CRM, loyalty and digital communication strategy in alignment with the brand strategy and business objectives.
- Lead the implementation and integration of CRM and marketing tools (such as Leanplum, CleverTap, Salesforce, Adjust, GA, Firebase etc.) with app & internal tools (promo, care etc.) to maximize the output of the tools for marketing campaigns & analytics.
- Execute campaigns using a range of communication tools to target and interact with our customer base (including e-mail, SMS, push, in-App messaging, digital channels).
- AB test & automate marketing journey with personalized & targeted communication, creating profile-based customer segments to maximize the response of the campaigns.
- Take ownership of all HTML templates to deliver best practice standards.
- Build, optimize, and measure performance of marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience from any online business out of which at least 3 years should be with a role in managing CRM campaigns.
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills are required (verbal & written).
- Experience with A/B test tools and techniques (A/B & multivariate testing), Google Analytics, Mobile Attribution platforms like Adjust, Appsflyer etc.
- Experience in marketing automations both for CRM tools like Salesforce and paid digital channels like Facebook, Google & Programmatic etc. with personalization product recommendation via product XML Feeds.
- Strong editing and copywriting skills.
- Knows what content and formats works best on digital.
- Familiar with Arabic content (TV, VOD) in MENA region.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
About the Company
MBC Group is the largest satellite TV and radio network in the Middle East based in Dubai Media City. It broadcasts a portfolio of Arabic and Western entertainment channels; as well as managing the Al Arabiya news channel and New Media platforms. The group has expanded significantly in the last several years moving from one TV and radio channel to ten TV, four radio channels and a range of broadcast and news service companies. Additionally the Group operates a number of successful websites and is aggressively expanding its internet and multiplatform operations.
B2B Operations Specialist
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|