Job description / Role
- Define and implement a CRM, loyalty and digital communication strategy in alignment with the brand strategy and business objectives.
- Lead the implementation and integration of CRM and marketing tools (such as Leanplum, CleverTap, Salesforce, Adjust, GA, Firebase etc.) with app & internal tools (promo, care etc.) to maximize the output of the tools for marketing campaigns & analytics.
- Execute campaigns using a range of communication tools to target and interact with our customer base (including e-mail, SMS, push, in-App messaging, digital channels).
- AB test & automate marketing journey with personalized & targeted communication, creating profile-based customer segments to maximize the response of the campaigns.
- Take ownership of all HTML templates to deliver best practice standards.
- Build, optimize, and measure performance of marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience from any online business out of which at least 3 years should be with a role in managing CRM campaigns.
- Excellent English and Arabic language skills are required (verbal & written).
- Experience with A/B test tools and techniques (A/B & multivariate testing), Google Analytics, Mobile Attribution platforms like Adjust, Appsflyer etc.
- Experience in marketing automations both for CRM tools like Salesforce and paid digital channels like Facebook, Google & Programmatic etc. with personalization product recommendation via product XML Feeds.
- Strong editing and copywriting skills.
- Knows what content and formats works best on digital.
- Familiar with Arabic content (TV, VOD) in MENA region.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
About the Company
MBC GROUP is the largest media company in the Middle East & North Africa region that enriches people’s lives through information, interaction and entertainment. In 2002, nearly a decade after the launch of MBC1 in London, in 1991, MBC GROUP moved its headquarters to Dubai Media City, United Arab Emirates.
Today, MBC GROUP includes over 17 leading TV channels: MBC1 (general family entertainment); MBC2 & MBC MAX (24-hour western movies); MBC3 (children’s edutainment with a mix of both local productions and western acquisitions); MBC4 (entertainment for young families with a female-focus); MBC ACTION (an indigenous adrenaline-packed channel targeting young males with local and homegrown productions); MBC VARIETY (Western films and general entertainment with uninterrupted broadcasting); MBC DRAMA (24/7 Arabic drama) & MBC+ DRAMA (a joint pay-TV channel between MBC and OSN); MBC PERSIA (general family entertainment dubbed and subtitled in Farsi); WANASAH (24-hour Arabic music channel); MBC MASR & MBC MASR2 (general family entertainment geared towards the Egyptian family); MBC BOLLYWOOD (delivering the freshest in Bollywood content geared towards the region via an Arabized interface); MBC USA (on “Dish Network” in the US); MBC IRAQ (a premium channel aimed at the entire Iraqi family), MBC5 (new satellite channel dedicated to the Maghreb); all of them benefit from MBC STUDIOS which produces the region’s most compelling premium content for cinema, television and on-demand platforms. MBC GROUP also includes two FM radio stations: MBC FM (Gulf music) and Panorama FM (contemporary Arabic hit music).
Furthermore, part of MBC GROUP is Shahid and its premium subscription-based service Shahid VIP, the world’s leading Arabic streaming platform, home to highly rated original productions from the Arab world, a wide range of exclusive movies and premieres, as well as the top watched live Arab TV channels.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)
Customer Success Manager
IBM Middle East
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR Source Consulting
Customer Success Manager - NetSuite Advanced Customer Support