Job description / Role
The Crowd Management Supervisor role is a leadership position with active involvement in client and team management, process design and implementation, report and data management and strategic planning. Additionally, the Project Manager may be responsible for project and data analysis, meeting coordination and other training as assigned.
The Crowd Management Supervisor will directly be reporting to Senior Project Manager. He/She will support and assist the Senior Project Manager in monitoring and driving key performance metrics delivering to the clients.
• Manage and administrate the crowd management team and ensure a safe and smooth operation while maintaining a high customer satisfaction level.
• Ensure all department staff are adhering to the Crowd Management Plan, guidelines, policies & procedures, and reports.
• Supporting the Crowd Management team through development and training.
• Preparing staff schedules and weekly reports.
• Keeping constant contact with the Crowd Management Services Head and be ready to react immediately in case of emergency and get other parties involved (ex. Safety/Security Manager, Medical representative on site, etc.) when necessary.
• Provide direction for all staff in assigned areas by continuously communicating necessary changes in events
• Communicate in a timely, clear and concise manner to stakeholders including Staff, Directors, Clients and Leadership.
• Solicit and use input and feedback from client, Senior Project Manager to help drive efficiencies and improve quality plans.
• Adapt to changing program needs and expectations.
• Participate in corporate initiatives and committee work as assigned.
• 5 to 7 years of management experience in a metric-driven setting, working in a crowd management, operation, or customer services environment.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Project Manager or in a similar field.
• BS or BA degree from an accredited University or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Experience in dealing with crowd management and big events.
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.