Job description / Role
• The position will require some exposure to day trading of stocks and shares, and preference will be given to candidates who have traded cryptocurrency assets previously.
• You will be expected to manage a significant portfolio of assets, cash and online trading accounts, and to follow markets, sites and apps that will generate potential trades, and be competent in following a pre-defined mandate of what types of trades to execute.
• You will report to a private, single Client who will be your day to day manager, supported by a small Head Office team for back office functions.
• You will be expected to report daily/weekly/monthly results, the profitability of the portfolio, and actively suggest improvements to the trading mandates.
• Ideally, you will be able to analyze historical recommendations and build better recommendations based on results from the portfolio.
• You will be expected to conform to the highest ethical standards and be renowned for being reliable, dependable and professional.
• Confidentiality and tactfulness are essential to the role.
Preference will be given to candidates with one or more of the following qualifications:
• Finance related university degree
• Accountancy qualification
• CFA student or graduate
• MBA student or graduate
• 10-15k AED monthly salary, all inclusive, depending on background and experience.
• Visa (obligatory that visa is provided by the Company)
• Medical insurance (single status)
• Annual airfare to home country (single status)
• Discretionary annual bonus
About the Company
Emirates Consortium LLC (EmCon) is a dynamic, diversified investment holding company based in Abu Dhabi, capital of the UAE, with investments locally and globally. Founded in 2010, it has made quick and powerful steps to establish itself intelligently in a wide range of industries both in the local UAE market and Internationally, capitalizing on the best opportunities in all economies. Its subsidiaries and joint ventures are made up of companies in the Manufacturing/Industrial, Food and Beverage, Energy, Travel, Marine and Construction industries. This investment holding is supported by a professional team of executives recruited from various sectors around the globe to steer, guide and implement a world-class investment strategy to achieve not just short term goals but to create long term shareholder wealth and mutually profitable ventures with selected companies around the world.