Job description / Role
• Work on all stages of the development lifecycle of Home Devo website/application
• Handle the entire day to day activities of developing Home Devo website
• Write clean, fast PHP (CS-Cart) to a high standard, in a timely and scalable manner
• Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
• Customize CS-Cart front-end components
• Work on bug-fixing, identifying performance issues and improving application performance
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Utilized backend data services contribute to increase existing date services API
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Preparation of life cycle/workflow in each stage of web development/back end operation
• Implement API (RESTful) for various third-party application and modules
• Monitoring server and database
• Real time reporting for the changes and overall operations
• Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 years experience with CS Cart and SMARTY
• Specialist knowledge: Software Development
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Team-player
• Can work under pressure
• Previous experience in E-commerce is preferred
• Can join immediately
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.