Job description / Role
- Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments, medical supplies and equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of instruments.
- Follows proper Standard Precautions while in decontamination and sterilization areas.
- Monitors biological and chemical wash solution to ensure quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and medical equipment.
- Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, and medical equipment and makes them available to sterile processing customers in a timely manner.
- Will do Restocks, labels, and maintains inventory, submits requisitions, collects and distributes instruments, trays, crash carts, and facility medical equipment.
- Performs environmental maintenance duties and assists in maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, the operating room, and in equipment storage areas.
- Verifies that equipment functions properly, requisitions for equipment maintenance, repair or replacement, and removes defective equipment.
- Must maintain a clean work area
- Will assist with maintaining established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, and quality improvement, safety, and environmental and infection control standards.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Must have an Associate Degree in CSS Technology (minimum 2 years course duration)
- Certificate in any health care related field with Certification as a member with one of the following:
* Certification by the Board of Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD)
* International Association of Healthcare Central Services Material Management (IAHCSMM)
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.