Job description / Role
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Location: Ras Al Khaimah
We are sourcing for CSSD Technicians for a very prestigious Hospital in RAK. It is well known for its international healthcare standard.
- CSSD Technician(with DHA/MOH/HAAD license)
- Follows daily assignment as prepared by the Manager or prepares the daily assignment for the staff in the absence of the Manager.
- Ensures adequate safety measures are observed in the handling of equipment.
- Receive, check, sort, clean and dry instruments and be aware of the inspection and testing of equipment policy.
- Understand and follow the correct cleaning, packing and sealing procedure for instruments for steam autoclave and Sterrad low temperature sterilization.
- Perform routine inspections and test equipment for wear and tear.
- Follows the Hospital Infection Control recommendations.
Job Requirements :
- DHA/MOH /HAAD license
- Associate Degree or two (2) year course in related field.
- Minimum of three years current experience as CSSD Technician
- Salary: Attractive
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.