Job description / Role
- Responsible for all receipts and issues of articles for sterilization.
- Monitor the various sterility checks on daily basis.
- Check whether the packing is adequate and proper.
- Ensure adequate stock of all related consumables.
- Responsible for supplying CSSD items
- Immediately reports for any Bio Medical equipment breakdowns to the Biomedical Department and also to the Nursing Manager.
- Maintains inventory of all receipts and consumptions
- Ensure that all activities related to CSSD are documented.
- Immediately reports to the CSSD Technician/In charge on witnessing accidental damage to hospital property.
- Update knowledge by participating in all related training programs.
- Grooming on duty to be given as due importance.
- Performs any other activities as per the instructions of the in charge in case of exigencies of work.
- Participate in hospital quality program and be member of quality committees if chosen.
- Responsible for distribution of necessary articles and maintain register for the same to all Departments.
- To coordinate with all members of the health care team.
- Should go to all departments once in a month check expiry and availability functioning status of all Instruments.
- Participate in continuous quality improvements as when required.
- Any other work assigned by HOD within scope of the job.
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining TRM’s critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement as and when required and in any other work assigned by the HOD within the scope of the job.
- Actively participate in the Medical Center’s on-going Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Programs and other In-Service Training Programs
- Perform other duties and tasks assigned by the Head of Department
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor Degree in a relevant subject
- To have 2-3 years experience in the relevant field
- Candidate to be based in the UAE
- Immediate starters preferred
- Act as a translator if needed
About the Company
A leading healthcare entity in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||2 Jan|