Job description / Role
Our Client is a well-known laundry business in Dubai and is now looking for a Technology Advisor/CTO with Start-Up and E-Commerce experience to drive and advise their digital vision / strategy into IT environment
• Defining modern technology landscapes addressing new business requirements and agility into IT space
• Diagnosis of the current IT architecture, shaping value-based, to-be solutions and technology landscapes with a strong business case, roadmaps and pro/cons focus
• Participate to discussions on the role of digital technologies within the total business ecosystem and help guide the company in defining most suitable solutions.
• Provide active assistance in deploying, integrating and transforming digital solutions in the client’s business and IT landscape
• Assess technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
• Coaching, mentoring and developing junior team members
• Experience designing and implementing digital projects in at least one of the key focus industries: Consumer Goods and Services
• Strong knowledge and understanding of modern IT organization, delivery and architectures – multi-speed, lean delivery etc.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of tech landscapes in one of the following areas:
• E-commerce, order management, Product Information Management,
• Customer Relationship, Experience and Loyalty management
• Knowledge of new IT technologies is a big plus - Artificial Indigence, Automation, Platforms & Ecosystems, Cloud, Analytics, Blockchain, IoT,
• Project delivery experience managing all phases of a project, including: fit/gap, design, build, test, training, cutover and post go live support.
• Good communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients and help them articulate their requirements in an area which poses challenges
• Minimum of 2 years of experience with modern digital solutions, which includes definition of architectures, roadmaps, business cases, software selection etc.
• Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluency in English
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.