CTO/Head of Software Engineering
Job description / Role
As the Head of Software Engineering, you will be tasked with the overall responsibilities of the software development function from product scale-up, streamlining operations and driving the growth of the business and team.
Our client is a business that has seen rapid success with a one of a kind technology platform in the region. They are now looking to bring in the Head of Software Engineering to drive and facilitate their exiting growth plans.
You will be responsible for establishing the most effective, cost optimising and profitable product and software roadmap for the business.
* Drive software development and technology strategy across multiple platforms, including web, android, and iOS in multiple languages.
* Lead software development team to develop, document and maintain cutting-edge web and mobile based application.
* Drive improvements in the development practice of continuous delivery and promote enhancements and upgrades where applicable.
* Provide leadership, management, and technical vision to entire engineering team.
* Opportunity to join a growing Middle East technology platform.
* Generous tax-free salary
* Relocation and family benefits
* Bachelor's degree in computer science with a minimum of 10 years' relevant software development experience.
* Ability to step into a senior leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development team.
* Previous successful track record of building and scaling web and mobile based applications.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of IT Projects
Chief Technology Officer
|Saudi Arabia||28 Oct|