Job description / Role
Position Title: Curricular Teacher – Creative Multi-Media Production
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications plus housing allowance and family benefits
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
One of the pioneer High Schools in the UAE.
• Comply with EHS Policies, Programs and Procedures as per the school General Framework and take responsibility for any aspect of EHS that they are involved in
• Inspire students and assist them to develop their creativity and self-expression through various Creative Design forms and media
• Enjoy creative work and display artistic talent
• Instruct students in Creative Design – painting, sketching, drawing, printmaking, ceramic, sculpturing and areas of Creative Design, such as illustration, art history, or commercial art as well as the elements of design, graphics, product design and environmental studies
• Introduce students to a range of mixed media, techniques, and design processes in both 2D and 3D form
• Open to native English speakers (USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Trinidad)
• 50 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Multi-media, Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Networking, other IT related
• At least 3 years of teaching experience in High School System
• IELTS Score of 7.0 and above is required for non-native English speakers
• Open to overseas candidates with relocation allowance provided
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online,.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.