Job description / Role
Custom clearance clerk for Dubai Saudi Border-GCC transportation
- Handling and reporting the daily inbound and outbound activities (B2B and B2C - Dubai and KSA border).
- Planning and organizing the teams to fulfill the orders to meet the KPI, also arranging the delivery according to the clients' requirements.
- Ensure with the decision and monitor the shipment status by coordinating with the destination team.
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory including transfers and cycle counts.
- Reconcile inventory with client SAP reports against WMS reports.
- Preparation of Freight & customs quote to the clients.
- Negotiation with the origin and destination agents for the better rates.
- Confirming the clearance documents for origin and destination.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency to the clients.
- Establish or monitor a specific supply chain-based performance measurement system.
- Dispatching shipments with other delivery partners (3PL) and maintaining reports.
- Responsible for handling night operations on-demand and bullet deliveries.
- Should be available to join immediately.
- Candidates who're meeting the above criteria will be considered
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in UAE
- Dubai-Saudi border GCC transportation with a minimum of 4 yrs experience in UAE.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Maxx Logistics is a joint venture between two established business groups (ALMAJDOUIE & SINOTRANS) which are leaders in their respective field of operation and geographic region. These business groups provide a strong supporting platform for Maxx Logistics to be the part of international logistics network with their unmatchable assets, skills and expertise. This helps Maxx deliver the best possible level of quality of service to its clients.
SINOTRANS is the biggest comprehensive logistics service supplier in China with world-wide businesses in integrated logistics, shipping and shipbuilding industry.
ALMAJDOUIE is a Saudi group of companies, which are established in 1965. Their Heavy lift transport & engineering division is the largest and first ISO certified company in the Middle East with nearly 30 years of experience.