Job description / Role
Quest is working with a world-class automotive company as they look for a Customer and Dealer Support Manager to join their team in Dubai. You will be responsible for the overall fleet management and development in your assigned region and market, ensuring achievement of business objectives.
As a Customer and Dealer Support Manager, you will:
- Be the overall leader in ensuring excellent customer experience through customer-oriented employees
- Oversee daily operations and manage customer care team
- Provide timely support to customers and dealers
- Recommend innovative solutions for continuous improvement in the customer experience process
- Provide CRM services to key brands
- Manage supplier contracts to the company’s best benefit
- Experience in a Call Center / Customer Care environment
- At least 6 years relevant experience in similar role or capacity
- Strong experience in workforce schedule and load management
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex information
- Strong leadership, problem management, negotiation, collaboration, analytical skills
- Knowledgeable CLMS/CRM Technologies and integration platform
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- German proficiency is an advantage
- Open to travel
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and get a chance to be part of this highly successful company.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jun|