Job description / Role
In an effort to reinforce the EMEAI B&GA Customer Business Team (CBT), we are presently looking for a leader with a proven track record who will play a key role in the execution of the CBT’s strategic objectives both in the short term as well as in the long term.
The successful candidate will be the Customer Business Manager (CBM) responsible for managing a portfolio of key aftermarket customers within the EMEAI region and specifically focused on the Middle East India and Africa. Additional customers may be added to this portfolio as key growth initiatives come to fruition.
• Leadership / Relationship
• Develop professional relationships with customer and Channel Partner (CP) senior leadership, decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers
• Thoroughly understand the customers’/CP’s business and strategic direction in order to identify opportunities that profitably grow Honeywell’s business
• Provide timely communications that consistently, accurately, and effectively present details, actions, and status to organizational leadership and audiences
• Adhere to a rigorous, timely Management Operating System (MOS) and establish regular Management Operating Reviews (MORs)
• Financial Management
• Integrate clear plans for the relationship building, risk mitigation, and opportunity capture required to advance / grow the business
• Deliver on AOP and STRAP commitments, including revenue, operating income (margin), and working capital (cash) performance
• Drive with the credit-and-treasury-services team a timely accounts receivable process with 95% or better alignment to payment targets
• Business Management
• Support the Finance team with a timely and accurate detailed forecasting MOS in order to support the SRO process.
• In partnership with C&PS, baseline as necessary Operator Support Improvement requirements (issue characterization, root-cause-and-corrective-actions, & targets) and facilitate successful execution of the associated plan
• Business Development (Pursuits / Sales / Growth)
• Drive new business
• Ensure effective coordination with the management, sales, L&C, and other team members needed to win new business
• Provide guidance on complex pursuits, capture short-cycle orders, lead / support retrofit-modification-upgrade opportunities, and facilitate contracts finalization
• Deliver on year-over-year growth, profitability, and win rate objectives
• Act as a decision point for marketing, pricing, capturing, and contracting new customer business
About the Company
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global megatrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
Customer Service Representative
Business Development Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Customer Relationship Executive - CRE
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE