Job description / Role
The Specialist manages the entire process of a shipment, from receiving the order to the delivery to customers. This requires frequent contact with customers, production, storage and forwarders, as well as with other functions. The Specialist plays a very substantial role in continuously maintaining a close and positive relationship with distributors and in strengthening their trust in the company and its services.
A leading multinational electronics firm.
Order handling, invoicing and shipping
* Handle orders
* Enter order and handle order change management
* Problem-solving (items not available, missing PN or other details)
* Check credit limits and other possible hurdles
* Submit order confirmation to customer
* Plan shipment date according to availability, holidays, delivery stops, customer wishes etc.,
* Maintain order portfolio in sales statistic
* Prepare necessary documentation and certificates
* Book shipments (air freight or courier)
* Inform customers about shipping details
* Invoice orders in Navision
* First point of contact for shipping partners
* Follow up on shipments, e.g. central problem solving point of contact between shipping partner and customer.
Office Administration Management:
* Organize Manage stock of local repairs and warranty replacement of Dubai Office.
* Local organizer and planner for training and meeting.
* Manage marketing orders and supply to distributors.
General support functions
* Check stock availability of specific items
* Upload pricelists
* Handle specific marketing orders (from different stocks)
* Update customer card information
* Handle return of goods, credit notes, commissions
* Support and interface with customers
* Identify items and PNs asked for
* Inform and update on shipment status
* Adjust orders
* Handle unusual returns or complaints in collaboration with ISDs
* File complaints in MST and SFDC system
* Interface with purchasing, production and marketing.
* A challenging, ever changing work day.
* A value based leadership that give the employee freedom to operate.
* A competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
The ideal candidate has a background in shipping and/or sales from a multinational company.
* Experience from a similar position is essential.
* Good knowledge of shipping, sales processes and practices.
* Good numerical and IT-skills - knowledge of Navision and Microsoft Office
* Fluent written and spoken in English and Arabic. French is a big plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Services Representative
Customer Service / Sales Specialist
TGC Consulting Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts