Job description / Role
Customer Care Associate
Call Centre Operations and Grievance Handling
- Attend customer inquiries through inbound calls
- Record the call details in the system along with summary of query
- Assists customers for call back requests received through emails, booking appointments
- Registers customers and educate them about the special programs/ initiatives
- Answers queries on redemption, point upgrades, offers, etc.
- Ensures customers details are updated in the relevant databases as and when requested
- Act as a first point of contact for complaint management
- Follow up on customer complaints/feedback
- Reviewing recorded calls of peers and self for quality control
- Strives to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
- Collects and compile the survey responses
- Updating the call center internal databases with added details of specialties and clinicians, services, insurances, timings, etc.
- Maintains customer data in the system
Surveys and Campaigns
- Registering customers on calls during or before any campaigns conducted by CR, operations, etc.
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys through outbound calls for customers
- Use statistical methods to validate the data accuracy and analyse the data sets to derive relevant information
- Maintains a record of all the surveys
- Gathers information on availability of services with external service providers to assist the customers
- Reports the daily statistics of the center and self-productivity as per the set indicators
- Reports all marketing campaign responses and registration requests
- Presents data as information for identifying trends leading to corrective actions
Liaison with Operation Team
- Coordinates with operation team to discuss about report findings
- Prepares and shares lists of customer queries to the concerned management
- Works closely with clinics, hospitals, CR and marketing department etc. to seek information about the entities, follow up on service reports etc.
- Works closely with customers and external partners for service request follow ups and for confidential information
- 0 to 2 years
About the Company
From a single medical centre to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across more than 366 medical establishments, including 27 hospitals, 115 clinics and 223 pharmacies in 7 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across the Middle East and India.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, educational institutions, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses more than 19,657 employees( Doctors, Nurses, Others) with JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East & India.
Each of the Group’s verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.