Customer Care Consultant (Arabic Speaker)
Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization's growth, we are looking to develop a world class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
What You'll Be Doing
Our Customer Care Consultant is primarily customer experience oriented and will be involved in creating and building relationship with our customers through managing their enquiries, waiting list, preferences, etc. Most importantly, our Consultant will provide exceptional service levels to ensure that our customers enjoy the best shopping experience when getting in touch with us.
Customer Care and Sales
- Ensure adherence to the Hybrid Customer Care Department Standards of Excellence
- Ensure you deliver an outstanding shopping experience to every customer contact via any offered communication channel (walk in, phone, email, online chat)
- Identify ways to personalize the experience of every customer, whenever possible
- Deal with the most difficult customers in a quick, willing and professional manner, aiming to turn negative situations into a positive outcome and using available resources to solve problems
- Achieve sales targets by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase units per transaction and sell across all channels
Systems and Procedures
- Use all CRM and E-commerce systems and tools confidently and use to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all incoming and outgoing contacts
- Communicate brand policies to customers, as necessary
- Ensure client confidentiality in adherence with company policies for data protection and security
- Ensure adherence to in-house processes and procedures
- Work closely with other internal stakeholders to ensure issues affecting customer orders or returns are resolved to ensure seamless shopping experience
- Adhere to the schedule and the forecasts given by the management
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Able to display the highest levels of accuracy (spelling, grammar, punctuation and pronunciation) in both languages' Arabic and English; verbally and written.
- Previous sales and retail experience, preferably in a luxury environment (luxury fashion, department store, high-end travel and leisure)
- 0-2 Years of Experience BA in Communication/ Business Administration or relevant
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of technical ability and must show an affinity with the luxury consumer
- Commercial, sales driven approach is essential
- Ability to achieve results through influence and problem solving
- Flexible attitude and positive approach
- Self-motivated, proactive and energetic
- Team player
What We Offer
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.