Job description / Role
MUSE is Chalhoub Group's recently launched loyalty programme with over 30+ brands that is about rewarding members with luxury experiences and building a long-lasting relationship. MUSE is live in UAE and KWT and will be soon launching in KSA - one of the most important markets for the Group.
The ideal candidate will need to be solutions oriented, obsessed about offering a great experience and curious to explore new avenues and opportunities to retain and delight our members.
- Overseeing and assessing customer services and call center representatives' activities with different tasks being assigned.
- Manage all aspects of running the day to day operations of the Contact Centre
- Providing a regular performance-related feedbacks to call center representatives.
- Monitoring daily activities of customer service operations.
- Investigating and solving customer service queries when being escalated.
- Providing training in areas of customer service and motivate call center representatives.
- Managing business operation coverage and scheduling to ensure proficient customer service.
- Preparing Weekly Report on Call Center interaction as well as customer feedbacks report.
- Conducting quality check on call recordings, on emails responses and live chats logs.
- Ensuring tickets are closed within SLA with correct categorization.
- Managing Outbound, Clienteling, Home-Sales initiatives and able to provide result report.
- Managing ELITE and VIP Clients.
- Working closely with MUSE Champions to optimize customer service.
- Handling calls, emails and live chat when being escalated.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- Measure customer satisfaction and other KPI's
- Drive continual process improvement through monitoring, benchmarking and investigation of any dissatisfactions or complaints
- MS Office - Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, standard office practices, attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
- Approachable attitude, agile and can-do attitude to create and be part a new department.
- Proactive, committed and capable of taking lead.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experiences with Call Center, Ecom and Loyalty are plus.
- Management of VIP clients are plus
- Preferably male candidate
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.