Job description / Role
The Customer Centricity Support Analyst is responsible to constantly develop, review and monitor the continuous improvement of the generated customers experience. Must strike a balance between masterful analytical skills and the ability of understanding the business to support short & long term improvements. Will be accountable for monitoring and measuring the Customer Experience Operational KPI’s through analytics, insights, and continuous improvement programs. Must be a self-starter and skilled in driving actionable insights and clarity in a dynamic customer experience landscape.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Standardizing KPI’s for monitoring performance
• Use defined criteria and system for data analytics and reports to support the decision-making process
• Prepare and close monitor all the Customer Experience Operational KPI’s to measure and improve the operational performance in all areas (schedule availability, on time loading, on time delivery, waiting time, same day cancellation, small loads, GPS off, etc)
• Cemex Go dashboard KPI review, managing its data and report CXGO orders adoptions and EPOD adoption with highlights for quick hits to improve the adoption levels
• Reporting and monitoring the Call handling KPIs for the contact center agents, their rating, survey feedback, queue waiting time, call abandonment, rejection and call overflow for service measurement.
• Developing automated tools for Customer Service Center for a smoother workflow
• Create quality dashboards and new metrics where required.
• Participate in projects and initiatives as assigned and participate in developing their measurable KPI’s and reporting them for better results
• Collaborate with different areas for supporting improvements
• Exceptional analytical skills. Comfortable working with large amounts of data in operational environments and generating clear insights for leadership. Not afraid to get hands dirty into deep dives that identify root causes and outliers in CX trends.
• Ability to derive clear insights from complex data sets and drive the creation of actionable, measurable insights
• Create mechanisms to deep dive into all available data to understand the quality of service delivered
• Track record of delivering measurable improvements to the customer experience. Solution-based
• Customer Obsessed. Track record in understanding and advocating for customer needs, and delivering improvements on behalf of customers. This will be done through reporting, operational engagement, and supporting of improvement initiatives.
• Focused with ability to identify, justify, deliver effective and practical improvement
• Proactively create quality dashboards and new metrics where required.
• Experience establishing and tracking Metrics for the different areas to improve them.
• Experience identifying and resolving complex issues. Will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
• Support related teams to ensure new processes are successfully rolled out with measurable results against key metrics.
• Ability to understand business requirements, translate and execute the technical analysis, drive metrics calculations, and present the complex analysis in both technical and non-technical ways
• Complete root cause analysis to provide clear insight into performance drivers and targeted actions to improve performance.
• Excellent communication skills
Education / Professional Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Computer Information Systems, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in Data Management and Analysis.
• Data Mining.
• Proficient in visualization tools and Direct experience in using business intelligence reporting tools and (Tableau, Power Bi, MicroStrategy, SQL, etc.)
• Advanced Excel skills and experience with other SQL and analytical techniques such as hypothesis and regression analysis
• Knowledge and experience in KPI’s Development and Monitoring.
• Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Knowledge of Visual Basics, Macros, programming languages…etc.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Balance attention to detail with swift execution
About the Company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
In the United Arab Emirates, we are a leading supplier of ready-mix concrete, slag (GGBFS), and cement with more than 10 years of experience and relationship in supporting the expansion and growth of the UAE and the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Customer Service Ambassador
Customer Support Representative