Job description / Role
The Business Analyst will support the customer experience team and business stakeholders with data analytics from customer feedback. The insights should be accurate, reliable, regular and easy to understand to support business decisions and prioritise change where improvement in the customer journey is required
- Create surveys using survey tools in English, Arabic and Russian to understand service feedback
- Manage distribution of emails with relevant surveys and frequency
- Extract and review data to create insights and trends to help prioritise change and improvement if necessary
- Challenge anomalies and action additional surveys to have greater in-depth and understanding, if needed
- Create business insights from audit and time motion studies data to prioritise changes from business stakeholders. These to be presented creatively for maximum impact and action.
- Review weekly inflight entertainment data from Lumexis software to understand customer feedback and create effective insights from this data for stakeholders
- Create weekly dashboards for senior management with qualitative, quantitative and net promoter scores
- Create suite of presentation slides to support the customer experience team for consistency
- Research on other airlines or new products as required to ensure that we maintain an innovative understanding of trends and products
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies (with quantitative emphasis), Information Systems, Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 2 years' of working experience in a Web Analytics and Business Intelligence field. Preference will be given to those with Airline experience.
- 1-2 years of experience using statistical analysis software
Knowledge / Skills
- Proficiency to work with data and have no fear of big data
- Tableau software or other display metrics software
- Knowledge and understanding of customer impact and cost to business when service delivery fails
- Survey tools knowledge (Clicktools)
- Salesforce knowledge desirable
- Data analytics tools and understand multiple data multiple feeds and sources
- Aptitude and passion to work with data from multiple sources and large volumes of data
- Absolute accuracy and attention to detail
- Appreciation that accurate data drives business decisions
- Ability to identify trends and where required create greater understanding with additional research
- Appreciation to constantly improve the customer journey and ensure insights help this cause
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks efficiently and on time
- Ability to work in a team and share information
- Prepare reports for stakeholder to report progress and share achievements
- Ability to create presentations that are creative and work within the confines of our brand
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.