Job description / Role
To effectively create a positive experience for branch customers at every point of interaction, exemplifying excellent customer service to continuously enhance service levels within the branch network and guiding employees on the service floor to ensure that each employee provides the best service possible in line with the agreed standards
Customer Experience performance and Quality
• Support the customer experience team to measure, define and implement a customer service excellence culture, behaviors and initiatives across the branch network in line with ADCB service standards
• Help to build and maintain quality customer experience by establishing a mechanism to obtain ongoing customer feedback and recover dissatisfaction by improving branch Q-matic TAT, NPS and FFL scores
• Assist ADCB branches in maintaining ISO9001 certification in-line with the corporate plan
• Provide direct support, assistance and advice to branch network staff by ensuring ADCB standards and Our Promise are applied at the bank’s required levels in all internal and external customer interactions
• Identify opportunities to contribute to the organizational and departmental change initiatives, programmes and projects taking into account best practice and standards in the business environment
• Support the customer experience team to ensure end-to-end realization through tracking, implementation, and working closely with the bank wide team to deliver the best service practices
• Manage self in line with the bank’s people management policies, procedures, processes and practices to ensure adherence and to maximize own contribution to business performance
Policies, Processes, Systems and Procedures
• Adhere to all relevant organizational and departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out to the required standard and in a consistent manner while delivering the required standard of service to customers and stakeholders
• Collaborate with business partners and the branch team to support the implementation of a world class service organization and deliver service change programs that drive improvement in customer service, revenue growth, efficiency and other key performance measures
• Demonstrate Our Promise and apply the ADCB Service Standards to deliver the bank’s required levels of service in all internal and external customer interactions
• At least 4 - 5 years of experience in a customer service role within the hospitality industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Knowledge and Skills
• Exceptional personal service skills and the ability to identify areas for improvements in others and train.
• Computer literate and have experience with excel and Microsoft office applications
• Interpersonal skills, multicultural awareness and sensitivity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively across different business platforms.
• Ability to acknowledge negative indicators early and take appropriate measures.
• The ability to address a group of 20+ people with confidence
• The ability to adapt, problem solve and make decisions effectively
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .
Customer Experience Executive
Call Center Representative
PSR Solutions International
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jan|
Customer Service Representative
Associate - Customer Contact Services
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East