Job description / Role
Must be Immediate Joiner.
Location: Dubai – Sheikh Zayed Road ( Umm Al Sheif & Al Manara )
Duty Schedule: 8 Hours a day – Multiple Shift – Saturday to Thursday.
Salary AED 5000 + Commission.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service professionals to contribute in sales support and to provide best customer service as per set of guidelines and standards. You will be responsible to convert customer enquiry to sales conversion over the phone, inviting customer to the showroom and maintaining good customer relationships.
Role Responsibilities. & Skills.
• Perform sales cycle including adding new clients, relationship management, contracts negotiations, payment collection
• Understand the services needs of clients and help them to select the right package or services
• Act as an advisor to clients and diligently follow up on leads and demonstrate our service, prepare service level agreements and contracts.
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
• Day to day conversion of the Call Centre Sales enquiry including implementation and development of strategy to achieve the monthly target.
• Outstanding verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette and elevated speech
• Provide knowledgeable and accurate answers to customers thru phone/email enquiries/online chat regarding services and prices.
• Ensure that a high level of quality standards is applied to correct information is obtained from the customer for the use of contracts, changes in services and renewals.
• Create sales strategies to drive market opportunities and implement details of set campaigns to meet the sales targets
• To ensure that the monthly sales targets are being met.
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and new customers
Applicants must be:
• Based in Dubai
• Excellent Knowledge in English.
• Advanced proficiency developing relevant KPIs and conducting analysis based on learned metrics.
• Minimum 5+ years UAE work experience
• Customer profiling techniques & procedures.
About the Company
The Housekeeping Co was established in 2011, and pioneered the way ahead for industry change in the domestic service and commercial cleaning industry.
Expert in securing safe corridors for migrant domestic workers, and has published an industry guideline: Domestic Workers Classification (job classification and salary scale), specific to the UAE and GCC. The company offers foreign domestic workers on-going training and development. Pioneering education via technology and web-based platforms, and also offers native language speakers to give a one-one teaching in the privacy of their residences.
Sponsoring families rely on the Housekeeping Co to navigate their way ethically in recruitment and management of their foreign domestic worker. The Housekeeping Co. has positively changed the lives of the foreign domestic workers in offering them transparency of placement, employment contract. The ongoing training and developing ensures up-skilling their qualifications.
Customer Service Agent
The Kanoo Group
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Customer Service Executive
WeDo Global (WDG)
Customer Care Executive - Luxury Retail
TGC Middle East