Job description / Role
The Customer Lifecycle Manager is responsible designing and implementation of strategies to increase customer retention across Al Tayer Motors businesses, you will work closely with Principal/Regional Offices of various brands/ franchises to align Customer Lifecycle communications. Responsible for bridging gap between marketing and analytics, using data to drive campaign selections and database segmentation, whilst analyzing current and past campaigns, with a view to making business recommendations which will contribute to the business' continued success.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager will have a detailed understanding of how CRM and databases work, and will leverage their experience with database query and reporting tools, to strategically deliver business value, maximize revenue and help drive customer value, via targeted multi-channel digital communication campaigns using multiple Channels such as SMS, Email, Push, Social and Digital through Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ Exact Target.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Design and implement strategies to increase customer retention across ATM businesses
* Customer journey mapping and analysis of touch points within the organization to maximize commercial opportunities
* Work closely with principals/Regional Offices to align on customer life cycle communication and to ensure optimization of communication channels to deliver personalized messages via CRM platforms
* Plan and use of CRM tools (Including Autoline) to deliver Customer lifecycle Communication to encourage customer retention and customer loyalty
* Analyze and recommend content pieces to align with the customer journey across ATM brands
* Provide recommendations and best practices on Digital tools and technical aspects that enhance the customer experience throughout the customer life cycle
* Review systems and practices used to support & report on the customer lifecycle processes, and to integrate tools that would increase the efficiency of customer communication
* Create and maintain customer segmentation and data sets within Exact Target.
* Effectively translate requirements from data briefs through to data delivery and action campaign counts,
* selections, reporting and data management
* Work closely with internal business stakeholders to understand campaign objectives and specific data
* requirements, ensuring that deployments are in alignment with client needs, expectations, and goals
* Work closely with Analytics team ensuring all campaign outputs are clear and will not impact automated reports
* or require workarounds in order to track campaign effectiveness
* Support design of test and control cells to ensure robust measurement criteria are in place for all campaigns
* Support the Communications team set up trigger based communications in Exact Target using performance, purchase and behavioral data
* Working with Exact Target to monitor deliverability and inbox placement of communications
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor's / Master's degree preferably in Information Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics
* 3 to 5 years relevant experience
* Good communication skills both written and spoken (preferably bi-lingual ? English/Arabic)
Key Selection Criteria
* Experience in CLC (Customer Life Cycle) & CJM (Customer Journey Mapping)
* Experience in managing a 360-degree customer view & ability to aggregate data from various touch points
* Data analysis skills including RFM modelling (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) and other CRM analytics
* Experience in measuring CLV (Customer Lifetime Value), ROI, retention ratio and other key CRM metrics
* Experience in using Marketing Automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud + Oracle Marketing Cloud preferred)
* Experience in CRM campaign management using multiple channels (SMS, Email, Push, Social, Digital)
* Preferably Bi-lingual (English/Arabic)
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.