Job description / Role
Primary responsibility of this role is to bring strategy to life by delivering on Agility and on-time Execution. This must be supported through the following:
• Develop and own an yearly Activation Calendar
• Plan and develop POSM Materials for New launches, periodic and ongoing activations and promotions
• Post execution Evaluation (ROI)
• Act as a catalyst for growth in monthly forecast meetings (FAM)
• Monitor key KPIs through Orange Stores for the assigned channels/Brands (MSLs, Distribution, SOS etc) and identify areas of opportunity
• Act as a key link between Brand, Commercial and Supply Chain to support timely delivery and execution of visibility tools and activations
• Liaise with 3rd party agencies to develop artworks and produce promotional materials on time.
• Support all central ComEx initiatives such as; Core assortment & Planogram guidelines; Orange Stores
• Ensure a strong coordination between all functions to improve the processes and effectiveness of all projects.
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to meet all SOP guidelines on Internal & External approval processes such as Promotion system /MOH / Municipality approvals.
• Full year Budget Management and PO/BAF Tracking.
• Maintain a Tracker for all Approvals & Expiries (Internal approvals & Expiries through Promotion, MOH & Municipality)
• Responsible to Ensure all the Materials executed in Markets are up to date
• Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role.
• 1-2 years in FMCG Organisation (Trade / shopper)
• Knowledge of Channel and Category
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Proven analytical skills
• Experience in working across complex organization structures
• Ability to influence senior leaders towards desired outcome
• Basic commercial understanding / experience
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• This is 1 year contractual role
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Customer Service Executive - Temporary
Customer Service Agent