Job description / Role
We are working with a world-renown multinational company for an exciting career opportunity in the Middle East. Our client, a global leader in bringing delicious, quality food products, is looking for a stellar Customer Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team in Dubai.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement marketing and business development strategies in support of company growth objectives and KPIs in the MEA region
- Manage total region budget, plan and implement ROI on marketing and promotional spends
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (e.g. Sales team) in marketing and promotional initiatives
- Manage calendar planning and analysis
- Work and manage external partners such as vendors and agencies
- Manage and train personnel
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or similar fields
- At least with 4 years’ experience in a similar role and capacity - preferably from
- Strong skills in executing marketing strategies
- Strong experience in data analysis, P&L, marketing, advertising, and trade marketing
- Saudi Arabia and UAE experience is a must
If you think you have the qualifications for this work opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.