Job description / Role
Responsible for facilitating transactions, producing, assembling and delivering replacement/ repair parts and equipment as part of a Services agreement or order. Includes activities such as processing transactions, managing processes, material management, site operations, or warehouse logistics & shipping, sometimes in a shop structure. Includes craft & non craft labour as well as manager roles responsible solely for these activities.
The Customer Fulfillment Coordinator demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals,programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Responsible for daily coordination of fulfillment issues related to Customer Service Agreements,Time and Material, Component Repair and Accessory shops
• Responsible for resolution of issues related to shop processes
• Represent customers in production meetings and communicates status to the customer
• Responsible for warranty and guarantee administration including prevention and identification of potential claims and management of actual claims
• Ensure accuracy of documentation including shipping, invoicing and finance systems
• Maintain Commercial Cost System and Component Repair Directory data including turn around time and test cell exhaust gas temperature margin data, resolving Purchase Order (PO) specific issues and invoice issue resolution
• Perform detailed analysis of assigned programs and components
• Coordinate assigned program elements with supporting and supported groups
• Incorporate business objectives into detailed plans, authorizations, requests, and specifically assigned functional business areas
• Plan, monitor, and evaluate component and program activities as assigned
• Review business options for impacts on profit, for compliance with contracts, policies, and procedures, and for innovative ways to achieve customer satisfaction
• Review proposed product and system changes for impacts on assigned business elements
• Prepare business and functional assignment summaries, provide input to Items of Interest, and prepare material for presentations
• Bachelors degree from an accredited university in mechanical OR aeronautical with at least 4years of experience in a maintenance or repair position)
• At least 3 additional years of experience with the Aviation overhaul and repair processes
• Knowledge of the Order to Remittance processes and inventory management techniques
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• PC proficiency
• Sound business acumen
• Able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
• Knowledge of maintenance operations and external customer requirements
• Capable of preparing, coordinating, and maintaining accurate detailed documentation necessary for contract performance, with experience preferred
• Able to perform forecasting, scheduling, pricing, warranty administration, and other related activity.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.