Job description / Role
Manages the CRM section day-to-day activities: enquiries, complaints and communication for UAE and other hubs ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures highlighted in the Service Quality Manual. Identifies commercial and operational pitfalls; recommends, and executes cost-effective solutions that best serve retaining customers and maintaining company’s corporate image.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Manages customers’ visits, online and phone calls responding to their inquiries and special requests.
- Processes customers’ requests for waivers/adjustments/revalidation/refund on tickets; determines additional charges if any, arranges for billing as per Air Arabia adopted procedures and tariffs.
- Ensures waivers and exceptions granted are justified based on customers’ retention and humanitarian causes.
- Handles/channels customers’ complaints of different nature and source; conducts investigations, identifies problems, analyzes relevant information to assess the validity of customer’s complaints, determines possible causes and implements corrective measures accordingly. Follows up with customers and concerned parties to ensure problems are resolved.
- Resolves disputes/follows up on billing and ticketing arrangements complaints; highlights errors, settles discrepancies, issues compensatory flight tickets, refunds money, ensuring cost-effective solutions are taken and positive corporate image is maintained.
- Maintains the agreed ART (Average Response Time) to customer inquiries and complaints at all times.
- Conducts market surveys; identifies trends in customer service; analyses/ pitfalls and complaints; recommends improvements to enhance customers’ experience and implement best practices in services and operating procedures thus achieving/maintaining high quality in performance to increase sales and market share.
- Supervises the CRM unit incoming/outgoing official communications with external parties such as government authorities, Civil Aviation, Airport, SAS, etc., ensuring abidance by company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains reports of all transactions executed utilizing the SRA account on regular basis in coordination with Finance team.
- As needed, sets up SOPs and system alerts pertaining to lost/found notifications; follows up on Flight Incident Reports received from operations, solicits sales for new additional services.
- 4+ years of related working experience in a similar role in customer relations or customer care in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Management/Communication or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.