Job description / Role
- Handles the complaints received from customers from the different sources including walk-in visits, e-mails, online, telephone calls, etc. ensuring effective handling of cases that reflects and maintains a positive corporate image of Air Arabia’s and protects its interests as well.
- Resolves disputes, follows up on ticketing complaints, highlights errors, settles discrepancies, issues compensatory flight tickets and refunds money (through cashiers/credit), ensuring cost-effective solutions are taken and positive corporate image is maintained.
- Manages the customers’ walk-in visits related to obtaining information, complaints or special requests and responds to their inquiries accordingly.
- Resolves and/or streamlines complaints to respective teams according to nature of complaint and as per adopted policies and procedures ensuring smooth workflow.
- Conducts necessary investigations to identify problems and analyze relevant information and therefore to assess the validity and eligibility of customers’ complaints.
- Determines possible causes for complaints and implements corrective measures based on situations, wise judgement, and applicable policies.
- Follows up with customers and concerned parties to ensure complaints are properly addressed and resolved.
Supports the CRM section day-to-day activities: enquiries, complaints and communication for UAE and other hubs ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures highlighted in the Service Quality Manual.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Customer Care Executive
ResMod Labor Supply
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Company in the UAE
Customer Support Executive - Export Documentation
Manpower Middle East
TGC Consulting Middle East