Job description / Role
* Lead the overall Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function across the Group with the aim of improving satisfaction, engagement and customer lifetime value.
* Responsible for implementing comprehensive and integrated customer satisfaction management solutions that support the entire customer travel lifecycle.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Co-creates along with other business functions and implements a group-wide CRM strategy, for the execution of cost-effective, revenue-protecting customer complaint solutions and service recovery actions.
* Work cross-functionally with other business functions such as Sales, Ground Operations, Contact Center, Customer Experience, Ancillary services etc. for implementation of projects/ initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
* Implements standardized processes & procedures across the group for handling customer complaints / communication and requests pertaining waivers/adjustments/revalidation/refund on tickets and other related issues.
* Builds, manages and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders providing expert advice to achieve desired benefits and business outcomes.
* Provides direction & guidance to the Customer Relations teams in all Hubs for resolving customer complaints at all stages of the customer journey as well as delivering key insights back to the business.
* Consolidates and analyzes group -wide reports & customer centric data & trends; recommends to Management, ways and means of overcoming service shortfalls to promote customer satisfaction. Designs and delivers projects which help achieve tangible outcomes.
* Monitors and ensures that operational related KPIs are achieved for customer relation function across the Group. E.g. Average Response Time; Service recovery expenditure etc.
* Work in close collaboration with the IT team to define requirements and identify the IT infrastructure capable of best supporting seamless engagement, service delivery and recovery at each customer touchpoint.
* Manages the performance of Customer Relations team members across the Group while providing regular coaching and mentoring for their continuous enhancement. Partners with HR to provide training and career development opportunities.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor degree in Management/Communication or equivalent from a recognized university.
* Capable of using CRM systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office
* Fluent in English & Arabic languages
* 5+ years of related working experience in a similar role in customer relations or customer care in any service industry, preferably in aviation; experience with low-cost airline is a plus.
* Alert, with high ability to react and give immediate solutions without compromising results.
* Customer care oriented with capability to negotiate and persuade based on given conditions
* Capable of identifying problems and immediately reacting to situations of different nature such as angry customers, complaints and special requests.
* Proven skills in analysing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending cost-effective solutions.
* Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Effective interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
* Capability of understanding market trends and channelling them leading to enhancing customer’s experience.
* Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.