Job description / Role
Role Purpose: To acquire new customers and source PF, Sahel and Covered Cards for the branch network.
Reports direct to: Branch Manager
Key Accountabilities of the role
• To source PF,Sahel and Covered Cards to the specified target segment and achieve or exceed the assigned target .
• To mentor branch sales and customer service staff , if required.
• Maintain good relationship with all the business entities/individuals where the business sourced.
• Full awareness on product knowledge and implementing them at all times.
• Deliver a timely prompt service to the customers .
• Adhere with stipulated staff office timing ,secrecy norms and maintain data confidentiality.
• Prepare and review standard credit applications and ensure all information provided are accurate and ensure authenticity of critical documentation (copies of bank statement, passport copy, salary certificate) prior to sending it for processing.
• Follow the approval process and escalate the delays, if any .
• Execute the Muarbaha contracts with the customers representing bank, and prepare the file as per the checklist .
• To ensure all applications submitted are error free and fix rectify the error in case any.
• Check the file validation and notify the BM in case of delay
• To maintain a good rapport with inter-department peers by enduring a smooth flow of business.
• To participate in activities assigned by your line manager during promotions.
• Initiate cross-sell other banking products on best efforts basis .
• Escalate customer complaints to the BM level,if any
Education: College Graduate
Language: Bilingual - Arabic and English
Experience/Background: Min 2 years sales experience in Banks in UAE
Work Location: Dubai, UAE
No of Vacancies 6
Age to be less than 35year old.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
• Broad knowledge of bank Retail Banking products & services
• Fair knowledge of service standards,sales skills and Computer skills
Previous experience required (if any) and qualifications required (if any)
• Good Knowledge of UAE banking practices, regulations & risks
• General awareness of competitors in the local market
The competencies required to undertake this role and the level at which performance would be assessed as being satisfactory are:
(1 - least desirable, 5 – max desirable)
Customer Orientation 5
Quality Orientation 5
Team Working 4
Technical Knowledge 4
Managing Continuous Improvement 5
Information Gathering 5
Problem Solving 4
Decision Making 4
Initiative & Change 4
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE