Job description / Role
This position is accountable to provide the highest standards of customer service through the provision of a telephone services to existing and potential customers.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Receive in-bound calls from customers, prospects and non-customers while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call.
• Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate
• Identify and maximize selling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Identify customer problems and offer appropriate solutions.
• Continuous learning to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to products, services, and procedures.
• Participate in Outbound calling programs and other projects and activities when required.
• Handling projects and tasks whenever required and asked by the management.
• Perform customer transactions accurately and in an efficient manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard Benefits
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• 0-4 years' customer service experience in banking, financial, insurance or healthcare sector, preferably telephonic.
• A bilingual fluent English and Arabic speaker (ability to write, listen and speak needed).
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competent use of PC, must be good at MS Excel formulas.
• Graduate preferred in any stream and above. A combination of education and experience may be substituted and/or considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
• Cheerful personality, always with a smile.
• Empathetic, patient and courteous in approach.
• Pleasant telephone etiquette and someone who loves to speak over the phone.
• Presentable with a positive, proactive and professional approach.
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment.
• Results driven, enthusiastic, attention to detail and dependable - someone who is eagerly looking to learn the tricks of the trade for their future.
• Open to work - 8 hours a day, 6 days a week (On Holidays / Friday & Saturdays) / in all shifts, as per department requirements & overtime (as necessary) and be ready to be molded for a suitable role internally, as time progresses.
About the Company
We specialize in crafting engaging experiences and driving digital transformation to generate value & make your customers want to connect with you.
We’re extremely passionate about the power of exceptional experiences. When someone has an amazing customer experience, it can be life changing! That’s why we love creating solutions to complex CX problems that genuinely help people. We do it by combining tech, data-driven insights and our team’s diverse expertise to help the world’s best companies deliver brand-defining moments.
Customer Support Agent
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Calling Agent / Customer Service
Customer Service Agent
RTC-1 Employment Services