Job description / Role
MUSE is Chalhoub Group's recently launched loyalty programme with over 30+ brands that is about rewarding members with luxury experiences and building a long-lasting relationship. MUSE is live in UAE and KWT and will be soon launching in KSA - one of the most important markets for the Group.
The ideal candidate will need to be solutions oriented, obsessed about offering a great experience and curious to explore new avenues and opportunities to retain and delight our members.
- Answering inbound queries via Phone, Email, Live Chats and WhatsApp for Business in professionally manners.
- Assisting Outbound, Clienteling, Home-Sales initiatives when assigned.
- Providing and researching required information using available resources.
- Investigating and solving customer service queries when being escalated.
- Understanding internal process and applying it day-to-day operation.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues when required.
- Ensuring tickets are closed within SLA with correct categorization.
- Managing relationship in-person or via communication with VIP and ELITE customers.
- Send personalised communications with assigned Private Clients
- Following up on queries when required.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints and action taken.
- Other additional duties as assigned.
- Good computer skills.
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible working during the weekend.
- Previous experience managing VIP clients online or offline
- Fluent in English and Arabic are a must.
- Approachable attitude, agile and can-do attitude to create and be part a new department.
- Proactive, committed and capable of taking lead.
- Excellent phone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experiences with Call Center is a plus.
- Preferably male candidate.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.