Job description / Role
Wear That is a personal styling service created to make women look and feel the best they possibly can. Whatever the budget or occasion! Pieces handpicked by a personalised stylist, delivered straight to the customers door. Its an exciting new business and they are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join their team. S o if you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and helping people find what they love, we want to hear from you!
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU
- Eager to get into the workforce
- Love solving problems, thinking creatively, and trying new things
- Are passionate about providing outstanding client experiences by communicating effectively through email communications
- Want to join a team that encourages personal development and growth through individual weekly feedback and mentor sessions with your manager, ongoing training and development opportunities, and open communication tools for you and your peers
- Want to grow your written communication skills and expand your skill set through internal opportunities
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU
- Are a quick learner who is tech-savvy and open to learning and working with new tools
- Are able to navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions and internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals
- Are available to work non-standard business hours that may include evenings being on standby until 8PM, weekends, and holidays
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT WEAR THAT BEACUASE
- Encourage you to be your authentic self, and empower you to encourage others to do the same
- Have a lot of fun!
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.