Job description / Role
We are looking for Customer Services Agents to work with one of our clients in the airlines and aviation industry. Agents are required to provide the highest level of services and solutions to customers with an aim to achieve maximum customer satisfaction across touchpoints within the customer journey.
Walk-in Interviews will be held at Al Maha Ballroom, Holiday Inn Hotel, Bur Dubai on 11 October 2021 between 9am and 5pm.
Kindly carry your cv, passport sized photo (white background) and full length photo when attending the interview.
• Proactively check information of customers by reviewing their profile, preferences and flight details.
• Actively be involved in suggesting new ideas and providing recommendations using positive language on the improvement of the overall service provided, thereby increasing revenue and ensuring the companies success as a market leading airline.
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to all customers by assisting with all relevant information required.
• Staying upto date with the company news letters / guidelines, policies to ensure relevant professionalism and company standards are maintained.
• Understand all customer needs and actively promote solutions that will cater to them either by going the extra mile or promoting company products which would generate additional income.
• Candidate who has a friendly personality, can do attitude towards tasks and drive to help customers. Add a personal touch to the customer experience and recommend/promote brand products.
• Clear and concise communication with the ability to show empathy towards customers and use positive language.
• Ability to manage difficult conversations, resolve conflict, maintain self-control and always show patience during customer interactions.
• Ability to effectively listen to the customer requests to determine requirements and offer the most appropriate solutions.
• Ability to adapt to changing business processes or procedures, ensuring all processes are followed and procedures/rules are always adhered to.
AED 4,800 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flight Allowances
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• High School Certificate
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in the Customer Service industry
• Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft office packages
• Excellent sales skills
• Professional telephone etiquette
• Effective Communication skills
• Spoken Arabic language skills would be an advantage
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies