Job description / Role
Customer Support Executive is a vital position in our company. It requires a pro-active, action-oriented and flexible problem-solver who will assist customers with their shipping inquiries, expediting orders and resolving post-shipping issues.
The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Serving as the first point of contact for any customer related issue through the company’s helpline and email support.
• Understanding customer requirements to be able to service accurately and effectively.
• Assist with the Onboarding process for new customers and conduct virtual demos when required.
• Tracking customer requests through the integrated CRM platform and generating support tickets.
• Coordinating with Operations, Sales and Finance Teams to relay relevant information and resolutions to customers.
• Tracking shipments and liaising with the respective suppliers to resolve issues faced by customers.
• Actively identifying areas of improvement in existing processes.
• Tracking any Key metrics.
• Be able to work in a team environment, under supervision as well as independently.
• Ability to understand customer’s requests and follow through to resolutions.
• Ability to present customer’s needs clearly and compose grammatically correct written responses.
• Ability to manage multiple customer queries simultaneously.
• Ability to empathise with and prioritize customer’s needs.
• Demonstrate interpersonal skills with diverse customer base.
• Demonstrate conflict resolution skills and take ownership in resolving customer’s needs and escalating when necessary.
• Demonstrate team-player attitude and flexibility to assist team members in completing tasks during high work load seasons.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
• Be organized, detailed, action-oriented and self-disciplined.
• Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure in highly escalated issues.
• Self-motivated and willing to learn and progress.
• High School Certificate.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in the Customer Service industry.
• At least 2 years’ experience in the shipping and logistics industry.
• Professional Telephone etiquette.
• Basic understanding of the shipping and logistics industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and email applications.
About the Company
netParcel is a technology based shipping service committed to providing shippers with the most competitive rates available across all major carriers.
Using best-in-class functionality and cutting-edge technology, netParcel delivers ecommerce centric solutions, enabling merchants to generate real-time shipping rates at checkout, import orders for processing, and update orders / notify customers through our Shopify and WooCommerce integrations.
Customer Support Representative
Customer Service Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Executive - Temporary