Job description / Role
Customer Service Analyst & Trainer - Arabic Fluency
Travel: UP TO 50%
We are looking for a Customer Service Analyst & Trainer who is that magical blend of a great communicator, analytically strong and confident in learning new technology. The Customer Service Analyst & Trainer is responsible for the coaching, development, and engagement of a portfolio of preeminent Hotels . Analytical skills and hospitality systems knowledge are critical to the role as you will also be responsible to review customers in your region and proactively manage them to keep them engaged.
Who You Are:
You have proven ability to deliver an exceptional, impactful, and sustaining learning experience to a range of audiences from entry level to senior management. The successful candidate is an enthusiastic, motivated team player that has a proven ability to build rapport and has the gravitas to influence and deliver engaging, impactful business recommendations, training, and consulting.
What You'll Do:
- Provide remote and onsite training and consulting on sales and motivational techniques for a hotel's (primarily 4- and 5-star hotels) upselling program empowered by the leveraging of our patented Pricing and Merchandising Technology.
- Partner with your portfolio of hotels on their continued successful use of our suite of products, maximizing guest satisfaction, hotel engagement and revenue performance.
- Provide business focused, consultative recommendations to hotel management to enhance ongoing success. The recommendations will be supported by your analytical ability to review the hotel's upselling program - including revenue production, agent engagement and merchandising opportunities.
- Partner with your portfolio of customers also includes various on-line touch points for motivation, coaching and support, including chat and email.
- Work cross functionally to ensure ongoing success of the training and implementation within the portfolio of hotels.
- Collaborate on content development to document best practices and training material to accommodate specific hotel brand standards and evolving technology features.
Experience and Skills
- Must be fluent in English AND Arabic languages
- Hotel experience in Revenue Management and/or Operations is valuable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to deliver group presentations
- Analytical skill set, coupled with ability to distill data into a succinct business message
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Bonus Credit: Measurable results in prior project that drove increased revenue or operational cost efficiency
- Bachelor's degree + strong initiative
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Assistant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
A Leading IT Company In UAE