Job description / Role
Customer Services and Data Analyst Executive up to 4K AED+ for a Leading Fragrance Manufacturer in Sharjah
Position: Customer Services and Data Analyst Executive
Salary up to 4,000 AED full package depending on your qualifications and experience plus transportation
Hiring Company: Leading Fragrance Manufacturer
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Availability: Can join immediately (max 1 month)
Employment Type: Full-time
• Develop internal process to resolve and reduce customer complaints and establish good rapport with your customers
• Ensure Order fulfillment and service deliverables are achieved as per customer requirements
• Interacting with customers to serve their needs.
• Overseeing deliveries from PO to dispatch until final delivery.
• Drive improvements in business processes, work towards improving ERP system and reduction of manual work.
• Work closely with internal departments to understand key issues and take corrective action to meet customer demands
• Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity and profitability.
• Analyze stock and sales reports in a timely and accurate manner; describe results to the Senior Management and customers.
• Collect sales records, analyzes sales and profit trends by market and customer segmentation.
• Prepare product wise sales analysis and report on fast and slow-moving products.
• Monitor monthly sales budget and support in target achievement
• Open to any nationality
• Female/Male, 32 years old and below
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce or any relevant course
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Customer services and Sales Data Analysis
• Customer-centric background from FMCG industry is an advantage
• Experience in using ERP software, preferably in JD Edwards.
• Strong technology skills (Advanced MS Excel skills and PowerPoint) are a must
• Must be proficient at MIS reporting
• Very good organizational ability
• Able to focus with complete customer-centric approach on deliverables affecting the service levels
• Very good command over the English language including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
• Some understanding of GCC import/export documentation
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|
Customer Service Executive
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||28 Dec|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Customer Service Officer (E-commerce)
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)