Job description / Role
Establish contact with both internal and external customers, by providing the customer with the requested information concerning the Training schedules, tickets, hotel, transportation, other formalities on arrival, etc. Responsibilities include requesting and following up of the above-mentioned customer requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
Liaising with Customers and Clients
- To welcome clients in a friendly, highly respectful manner and to be the main point of contact for clients during their training. Present a highly professional image at the reception.
- Respond professionally to customer queries and accurately transfer the information to the respective managers and depts...(have the knowhow on the products and services delivered in ECFT and CAE)
- Process Visa’s, Hotel, marhaba, OK to board, and any support the customers may require.
- Ensure schedule changes are notified to clients accurately and prepare transport schedule for Crew and Drivers proactively.
- Support client feedback process; relay the feedback to the AE/CS manager.
Support Prior to Client Check-In
- Assist with client check-in processes to ensure collection of appropriate paperwork and issuing of class schedules.
- Pre-training package information, transportation schedule, letters / confirmation letters to be sent prior to training.
- Security – Check Clients and Visitors ID’s and issue passes.
- Support pre-training, during training requirements in the absence of AE’s/Training Admin/Scheduling:
- Update Gemini with correct names as per passport, VIP listing, Emails ID, Phone nos etc.
- Issuing clients with manuals / tracking laptops and lockers on arrival.
- Working closely with the other departments (Training, Sales and Scheduling) to assist clients with any issues / concerns.
- General reception duties to include – Answering main switchboard, franking post, arranging couriers and to assist with transport and hotel bookings when required.
- Client Lounge Services supplied and tidied.
- Administration, distribution & tracking of Client Surveys, promotional items daily.
- Sending faxes, photocopying and other office services as required.
- Aviation Experience is desirable
- Experience in customer/client relations role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle complaints and provide solutions quickly and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- The ability to converse in a second language would be an advantage
About the Company
Emirates CAE Flight Trainingwas founded in 2002, and is jointly operated by Emirates, a global connector of people and places, and CAE, a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence.
Located in Dubai, UAE, Emirates-CAE Flight Training is the result of CAE and Emirates joining forces to offer the highest-quality training to commercial airlines, business jet operators and helicopter operators in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a gateway between Europe and Asia, and the fastest growing economic hub in the Middle East, Dubai is an excellent location to train.
Emirates CAE Flight Training is an EASA Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) and FAA part 142 approved centre. The centre has become recognized as a world-class facility for aviation training in the Middle East, and delivers safety and service excellence to clients across the industry.
At Emirates CAE, you will have the opportunity to work for a global leader in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets.
A cutting-edge technology company, CAE places customers and innovation at the center of its activities. This customer-oriented and innovation culture, along with the people who collaborate every day, make CAE a great place to work.
CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modeling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defense forces around the globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries. We have the largest installed base of civil and military full-flight simulators and training devices. Through our global network of 30 civil aviation and military training centers, we train more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. We also offer modeling and simulation software to various market segments and, through CAE’s professional services division, we assist customers with a wide range of simulation-based needs.