Job description / Role
Job Title: Customer Service Associate (Emirati / UAE National)
Salary: To be discussed
Industry: Construction Chemicals & Paint
Working Days: Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturday Off)
Work Timings: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Bi-annual air ticket entitlement, Leave Salary
Our client is looking for a dedicated, customer-oriented, dynamic individual as Customer Service Associate. He/she will be responsible for assisting customers with their inquiries and providing professional customer service. Ensure that a client’s needs are met, will interact effectively with customers and team members daily, and is typically the first point of contact within a company or business.
– Answer inbound calls, respond promptly and professionally to customers’ inquiries about products and services.
– Manages and updates order details using ERP System in a timely manner.
– Receiving orders, ensure accuracy in billing charges, payments and dispatch of SKU’s based on PO.
– Working with sales, production and planning team to create better methods to address customer complaints.
– Review customer accounts and transactions while resolving issues, handling complaints and returns.
– Provides accurate and complete information regarding product availability, order status, pending order and other product related queries.
– Monitoring customer satisfaction levels – handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
– Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
– Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
– Previous working experience on a similar Customer Service role in Construction Chemicals and Paint Industry, preferably inside the UAE. Experienced candidates preferred however, the role is open to freshers as well.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
– Proven customer support experience.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Familiarity with IMS and ISO Certifications requirements and practices.
– Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
– Patience, empathy and professionalism.
– Good problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
– Basic computer skills, including data entry, website navigation and other software.
– Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
– Ability to work in a team setting.
– In-depth understanding of the company’s products or services.
– Emirati / UAE National candidates required.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Customer Service / Call Center Agent
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Executive
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Attendant