Job description / Role
Customer Service / Call Center Agent (external project)
Applicants on own visas, should apply for this role. Parent & spouse sponsorship, candidates who can join immediately are suitable for this job
Our client is urgently looking for candidates who are eagerly looking for a suitable job as a Customer Service Agent. Part-time job- 5 hours a day, 5 days a week and one working weekend per month. This position is accountable to provide the highest standards of customer service through the provision of a telephone services to existing and potential customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Receive in-bound calls from customers prospects and non-customers while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call.
• Provide high quality customer service by answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
• Identify and maximize selling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Identify customer problems and offer appropriate solutions.
• Continuous learning to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to products, services, and procedures.
• Participate in Outbound calling programs and other projects and activities when required.
• Handling projects and tasks whenever required and asked by the management.
• Perform customer transactions accurately and efficiently.
• Available Visa: Employment / Residence (NOC)
• Fluency in English (speaking, listening, reading, writing)
• Pleasant Telephone etiquette.
• Competent use of PC
• Can join immediately (within a week)
• Basic Salary: Part time - AED 2000 (plus bonuses for reaching the targets)
Note: Due to high volume of CV's being received by us, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
A leading technology company in UAE.
Customer Service - Kidzania Dubai Mall
Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Representative
Emirates Park Zoo
|Abu Dhabi||19 Sep|
Customer Support Representative