Job description / Role
Contract: 12 months (1 year, extendable)
The HVAC Service Coordinator is responsible for moderately complex planning, coordinating, controlling, and directing activities of operational resources. They are also responsible for customer interaction, communicating with the Field Technician Supervisors, and coordinating jobs with Project Managers.
• Invoicing of all service jobs upon completion
• Making sure that the maintenance file from finance matches DFSD, and reporting the difference if not.
• Notification of Expiring contracts to SSEs at the start of each month, getting and using the extract from DFSD contract dashboard
• Claiming reserves – both onshore and offshore
• Entering of tech’s weekly labor hours into our labor spreadsheet and booking these hours into their corresponding jobs.
• Submittal of monthly OT hours to the concerned person.
• Booking of all expense reports submitted by techs in appropriate jobs.
• Booking of Fuel, consumables and parking expenses into appropriate jobs.
• Handling Petty cash and ensuring smooth operation of reimbursement of Fuel expense to the technicians.
• Updating the consolidated Job file with new order details including iscala number and invoice number.
• Clearing of inventory at the end of every month.
• Maintaining the maintenance folder with ALL the AMC related documents.
• Updating the AMC master file (I will show you how this is done); conduct this activity for at the renewal / expiration / induction of new contracts.
• Sending a list of AMC jobs to be invoiced that particular month to the concerned person.
• Handing over AMC invoices to SSEs along with job reports for the invoicing period.
• Issuing of LPOs to suppliers
• Booking of Supplier invoices against LPOs issued
• Maintaining the service WIP (we will sort out the pending WIP together)
• Handling the warranty claims from the beginning till we get the credit note to our TSO, providing warranty information to the associates using the Falcon system
• Procuring the consumable and ensuring good level of consumable all the time.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• One-year certificate from college or technical school highly preferred; or six (6) months to three (3) years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• In depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows
• Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
• Proactive approach with willingness to work independently as well as part of a team
• Proven experience prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a high-paced environment.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Account Executive
Customer Service Advisor
Quest Search & Selection
Sales & Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services
Front Stage Agent / Front Office Agent