Job description / Role
The candidate is expected to follow a selected number of clearly defined procedures under general guidance. Handles inquiries of moderate scope and complexity within customer service areas, such as Account Management, Upselling, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics.
• Customer Service mindset & Problem-solving skills
• Processes & Procedures driven
• Team player results-driven & independent approach
• Ability to operate with multiple platforms MS Office, and solid Excel skills
• Handles inquiries of moderate scope and complexity.
• Uses basic analytical skills to interpret information, examine variables, draw conclusions, and assess alternative methods.
• Handles varied customer transactions; including inbound calls, service complaints, general product inquiries, customer order entry, and servicing customer accounts.
• Communicate with other departments and providers to research and resolve issues, identify and implement service solutions; monitor progress using service measurement systems; identify areas to improve communications and efficiency of operations through continuous improvement efforts; work to enhance knowledge in key service areas; creates basic reports and provides moderate analysis
• Handles customer inquiries/complaints of moderate scope and complexity such as product returns/exchanges, pricing issues, product promotions, where to buy products, etc. and suggests improvements to respective department(s)
• Builds credibility and trust with customers by providing value added services such as recommendations for product applications and order enhancement and work to identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction, communication, and efficiency by analyzing, recommending, and suggesting alternative solutions to meet customer needs and/or account specific needs.
• Assists in reviewing specifications for customer service methods and procedures
• Performs order management including shipping routings, order consolidations, import/export, expedites, investigates customer billing issues
• Review purchase order requirements to ensure compliance with companies' terms and conditions. Follows up with customer before accepting order if non-compliant orders
• Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards complies with corporate policies and procedures, and acts in a manner consistent with company values and ethical standards.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Basic knowledge of Customer Service Theories & practices within Customer Service (such as Account Management, Customer Issue Resolution, Customer Inquiry Support, Customer Service Analytics).
• Fair knowledge of Letter of Credit & incoterms
• Makes continuous progress to achieve the required level of tech/process/systems knowledge.
• Develops knowledge of the assigned areas of responsibility including product and market detail and company’s structure, organization, and business.
• Knowledge of technology such as customer portal, social media, social community, CRM tool, etc. Knowledge of computer programs and corporate systems relevant to the assigned area of responsibility is normally required. Generally requires the ability to communicate in written English (Arabic is a plus).
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Customer Service Representative / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Customer Services Representative
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Customer Service Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services