Job description / Role
A Customer Service Correspondent Specialist is the main channel of communication between company and its customers/suppliers, upholding company`s external relations and integrity.
Below is a brief specification as follows:
- Respond email inquiries in timely and professional manner;
- Provide high level customer service to ensure continuous relations with customers and suppliers.
- Take due diligence and ensure that correspondence to the subject matter and no private information is being disclosed.
- Handle multiple incoming and outgoing emails and to forward it to the correct recipients
- Respond to internal and external requests through email and sending it to the right correspondence.
- Preparing quotation and pricing list for potential customers/suppliers
- A Bachelor's Degree or College Degree holder
- Must have polite but strong communication skills, to guarantee that correspondence attends company conveniences;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handling the drafting of multiple correspondence at the same time.
- Has a good eye with details in all email transactions
- Proficient with all MS Office applications like Excel and Outlook
- Available to start immediately
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Customer Service Executive
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||28 Dec|
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East