Job description / Role
Customer Service Representative / Documentation staff
• Prepare shipment documents, such as invoice, packing list, Delivery advice, HSCODE SUMMARY.
• Manage stock report of each client (with as per BOE) and the stock documents.
• Assist to Customs Procedure and Customs inspection.
• Should be good at WORDS, EXCEL.
• Good at documents preparation.
• Problem-solving ability.
• Learning ability; self-motivated and hard-working; Patient. And Careful enough.
• Customer Service Representative with 2-years of UAE expr who can join immediately please apply.
• Preferred Nationality: Chinese
• Bachelors degree
• Minimum 2-years of experience in Customer service and documentation.
• Excellent coordination skills to handle clients documents.
• Expertise in Ms-Office.specially Word /Excel.
About the Company
Maxx Logistics is a joint venture between two established business groups (ALMAJDOUIE & SINOTRANS) which are leaders in their respective field of operation and geographic region. These business groups provide a strong supporting platform for Maxx Logistics to be the part of international logistics network with their unmatchable assets, skills and expertise. This helps Maxx deliver the best possible level of quality of service to its clients.
SINOTRANS is the biggest comprehensive logistics service supplier in China with world-wide businesses in integrated logistics, shipping and shipbuilding industry.
ALMAJDOUIE is a Saudi group of companies, which are established in 1965. Their Heavy lift transport & engineering division is the largest and first ISO certified company in the Middle East with nearly 30 years of experience.
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|
Green Gulf Careers