Job description / Role
• Receives inbound calls to place orders, inquiries, and complaints.
• Outbound calls are done to an assigned HORECA Tell sell route
• Necessary Communication to sales concerning customers is done
• EDI orders are monitored.
• CDE Department registers complaints
• Happy calls (UAE) are made to check on the installation and maintenance of CDE.
• Daily reports circulated to different departments for a smooth functioning
• WhatsApp Home delivery orders placed
• Min 1 year experience of working as a Customer Service Executive.
• Preferably a Business Management Graduate
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• IT literacy and proficient in MS Office tools.
About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE